Midhulaj Parambath is an Assistant Professor, highly regarded in English Language and Literature teaching. As an expert of English Language and Media Studies, he is presently working at Al Shifa College of Arts and Science, Perinthalmanna. He is recognized for his myriad scholarly accomplishments and his commitment to teaching. He works hard to balance the many aspects involved in being an effective Assistant Professor, and try to make sure he as much time available for teaching as possible. He has published widely and are also a popular speaker at academic events and conferences world wide
- Current : Al Shifa College of Arts and Science: – Assistant Professor of English (June, 2022 –
- Previous : Sahya Arts and Science College- Assistant Professor of English (June, 2021- May, 2022)
- Priyadarshini Arts and Science College – Assistant Professor of English (June, 2019– June, 2021)
- P, Midhulaj, The Poet, the Man, and the Revolutionary: A Study of Multiple Perspectives in William Butler Yeats Easter 1916 Quest Journals Journal of Research in Humanities and Social Science Volume 7 Issue 12019) pp.:25- 28 ISSN(Online):2321-9467
- Cinematography through the Bottom of the City: A Scrutiny of Urban Life in Mysskin’s Cinema. IJELLH (International Journal of English Language, Literature inHumanities), [S.l.], v. 7, n. 3, p. 8, mar. 2019.
- ISSN 2321-7065 P, Midhulaj. Trauma of World War I, Love and Lost Identity: A Rereading of Ernest Hemingway’s ‘A Farewell to Arms’. IJELLH (International Journal of English Language, Literature in Humanities), [S.l.], v. 7, n.2, p. 10, feb. 2019. ISSN 2321-7065.
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF-gP9WNPlMqAyljXGCzdSw