Anti-Ragging Committee will be the supervisory and advisory committee in preserving a culture
of ragging free environment in the college Campus.
Committee makes aware the students of dehumanizing effect of ragging inherent in its perversity,
keep a continuous watch and vigil over ragging so as to prevent its occurrence and recurrence,
Promptly and stringently deal with the incidents of ragging brought to our notice and generate an
atmosphere of discipline by sending a clear message that no act of ragging shall be tolerated and
any act of ragging shall not go unnoticed and unpunished.
As per the order of Supreme Court of India and subsequent Notification from University Grants
Commission (UGC), ragging constitutes one or more of any intention by any student or group of
1. Any act of indiscipline, teasing or handling with rudeness.
2. Any act that prevents or disrupts the regular academic activity.
3. Any activity which is likely to cause annoyance, hardship, psychological harm or
creates fear or apprehension.
4. Any act of financial extortion or forceful expenditure.
5. Any act of physical abuse causing assault, harm or danger to health.
6. Any act of abuse by spoken words, emails, SMS or public insult etc.
7. Any act of injury or infringement of the fundamental right to the human dignity.
8. Any act of wrongful confinement, kidnapping, molesting or committing unnatural
offences, use of criminal forces, trespass or intimidation.
9. Any unlawful assembly or conspiracy to ragging.
Any student or group of students found guilty of ragging in the campus or even outside the campus shall be liable for punishment
For immediate contact: –
UGC Help Line 1800-180-5522 (Toll Free) Email:[email protected]
|1||Dr. Babu PK||Principal|
|2||Mr. Suhaib P||Assistant Professor, Department of Commerce|
|3||Ms Saritha K||Assistant Professor & HOD, Department of Economics|
|4||Mr. Muhammed Noufal||Assistant Professor & HOD, Department of Economics|
|5||Mr. Rohih R||Assistant Professor & HOD, Department of Commerce|
|6||Ms Ashida AP||Assistant Professor, Department of Commerce|
|7||Mr. Sharon CS||Inspector of Police, Melattur Police Station|
|8||Mr. Chandran||Member, Keezhattur Panchayath|
|9||Mr. Nuhman Ali||Non-Teaching Staff|
|10||Mr. Yousuf TP||PTA Vice President|
|11||Student Representative: –
Mr. Jassir Hussain.T
Ms Roshni. K. T
Mr. Sahal. C
|V Sem B Com Finance
V Sem B Com Taxation
III Sem B Com Financ